Implementing Lean and Lean Six Sigma to the whole enterprise to achieve excellence in every aspect of the business referring to TPS as per the following steps:
- Creating Change and getting the buy in of the team
- Conduct a Lean Six Sigma GB training for the organization associated with implementing different projects in different areas concerning the current hot issues.
- Emphasize on the team concept and how to build-mange teams and managing the results as well.
- Emphasize on the sustainability for the achieved results inside each area by getting the full engagement from the processes’ owners.
- Establish the improvement culture and create Stability and Foundation
- Working on the Behaviors & Culture : create the values & Principles of the organization are delivering behaviors enabling success.
- Establish Basic Stability “Standardization and Reliability”: The first step toward improvement sustainability is the standardization, the stability, the reliability and clear structure.
- Establish the spirit of Continuous improvement: Use the results from Phase one to establish the CI culture with full support from top management adding for that conducting different trainings, workshops and Kaizen events
- Full deployment for the improvement methodologies with referring to the Organization strategy
- Implement Lean Six Sigma Methodologies (VVFPP-DMAIC) with its toolbox “5S –visual management-VSM-TPM-SMED-SPC-Standardization-Error Proofing- Flow-control and Kaizen……..etc.”
- Link all initiatives with the organization strategy using strategy deployment (A3 and Hoshin Kanri policy deployment strategy).
- Finally Creating a customized manufacturing system or management system to the organization such as ( XXX MS = Company name Manufacturing System).