Change is a constant in most organizations and being able to successfully plan for and implement change programs is becoming a key skill for managers in all organizations. Starting with an overview of organizational culture this course discusses the practical aspects of developing a change strategy, communications, strategic planning tools and a wide range of practical issues that are likely to arise as people come to grips with the reality that the future will not be like the past.
- Understanding change and organizational culture
- Review of the key planning and implementation concepts that surround managing change
- Dealing with the many issues that arise during the journey
- Discuss how the success of any change program is impacted by organizational culture
- Review the key tools and concepts required to plan for a successful change program
- Understand how to structure a successful change program
Understand how to structure a successful change program that navigates through the traditional and not so obvious problems that can be encountered. Understand how to bring stakeholders, with you thereby ensuring a smooth transition to a new way of working for your organization.
Course Duration 1 Day (8 hrs).