Sales and Operations Planning
- What is S&OP?
- Who is involved in the process?
- Where does S&OP fit into MRPII?
- How S&OP fits into the business
- What stages need to be covered by the process?
- What are the information needs for the process?
- What are the likely outputs to the process?
- Implementing the process
Participants will learn how to secure senior management commitment to the S&OP process. They will also gain a better understanding of how to manage the relationships between sales and marketing groups on the demand side, and the manufacturing and other operational departments on the supply side.
Implementing strong S&OP processes can lead to more effective planning and greater achievement of operational plans.
Who this course is for
The course is aimed at logistics managers, master schedulers, demand managers, business analysts, planners, operations managers and senior managers in sales, marketing, finance and and manufacturing.
2 Days (16 hrs).